Quality assurance (QA) for digital higher education is central to gaining and maintaining credibility for programmes, institutions, and education systems around the world.
This event is the first of a two-part webinar series sharing the findings of a comprehensive study, led by the ACU in partnership with Maseno University and the University of Ibadan, which examined policy frameworks and best practice for digital higher education QA in Nigeria and Kenya.
What will this webinar cover?
Attendees will hear from the speakers on the outcomes of the Nigerian study, including:
- Critical reflections on policy frameworks that support digital delivery in universities
- Constraints and limitations that universities face in digital delivery, emerging from the research sample
- International good practice and alignment with existing Nigerian policies
- Case studies of effective practice in Nigeria and why these have been successful
- Recommendations for national policymakers on the integration of digital teaching QA into national frameworks
The discussions will provide valuable insights into the conditions needed for universities to make a swift and successful transition towards digital teaching and learning.
Who should attend?
This event is free and open to the public.
We particularly encourage attendance from member and non-member universities in West Africa, international education organisations, national Universities Commission and Ministry of Education in Nigeria, Association of West African Universities and Association of African Universities.Click to register
Focus on Kenya
Click below to register for part 1 of this webinar series, covering the outcomes of the Kenyan study.Find out more and register