Applications open: Monday 3 April 2023
Applications close: Monday 29 May 2023
Coventry University Fellowships support collaboration at a distance by forging new research partnerships between Coventry University in the UK and ACU member universities in other countries.
What does the Fellowship include?
Each Fellow receives a grant of up to GBP 5,000. This year, the fellowships are tenable for research linked to the following Coventry University research institute:
How to apply
Applicants should first identify and contact a potential collaborator at Coventry University to obtain their consent to the collaboration before submitting an application form.
The Coventry University Fellowships are included in the ACU Fellowships. Please apply through the link on the ACU Fellowships page.
The application form will require all applicants to:
- Summarise the work you plan to carry out during the Fellowship, and how the collaboration will benefit the project. Explain why you have chosen to collaborate with your partner institution for the project rather than any other.
- Describe the projected impact of the Fellowship work.
- Explain how you expect the Fellowship to benefit your own professional development.
- List the planned outputs of the Fellowship.
- Submit a time plan for the work, which must commence from September 2023 and have finished by August 2024.
- List the costs associated with the Fellowship. These can include staff time, consumables, internet access and data, equipment, research data management, travel and accommodation costs, impact and engagement and open access.
- Submit a letter or email of support from your head of department at your home institution.
- Submit a letter or email of support from the collaborator at your partner institution.
Starting your application
Please apply through the link on the ACU Fellowships page.
Deadline: 29 May 2023 at 09:00 UTC
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Submit two reports: one at the end of the Fellowship and one a year later.
- Submit a case study profile of your experience.
If you have a query which is not answered on this page, please email us.