The ACU is delighted to be partnering with the University of Johannesburg (UJ) Library on their international conference. Taking place from 17-18 May, the conference will explore the theme ‘Reconnect: Embracing the changing shape of the world and how we work together’.
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly changed how we work, learn, and teach. By connecting thought leaders and like-minded colleagues from across the world, this conference will explore a range of perspectives and lessons learned on how we navigate a post-pandemic recovery in libraries and teaching and learning.
This event is for those interested in connecting with librarians and academics from across the world.
Opportunity to present at the conference | call for papers
The conference will focus on several topics relating to the theme ‘reconnect’, including:
- Beyond the web – digital transformation in libraries
- Information overload and information literacy
- The role of libraries in the world of open access
- Data management
- Research excellence
- Collaboration with academics in virtual teaching and learning.
- Reconnecting: the role of the library in the implementation of sustainable development goals (SDG)?
- Innovation of library services
- RECONNECT: leadership and leadership development
- Student usage of and connections to libraries'