We are delighted to be partnering with the University of Johannesburg (UJ) Library for their second virtual conference on ‘Conversations about the journey of change: a new normal’, on 7-8 September 2021.
Librarians from across the world are invited to reflect on and share in conversations about lessons learnt, ongoing challenges, best practice examples and innovative solutions to the ‘new normal’ we find ourselves in. The conference will consist of workshops covering a wide range of topics, including:
- Changes and transitions in collections development
- Technology and transitions in libraries
- Personalisation and the promise of artificial intelligence
- The rise of open content
- Continuous learning and development: Reflections on re-imagining staff development
- The library website and social media as the virtual front door
- Higher Education and the SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) challenge.
This virtual international conference will offer practical advice and lessons learned, exploring a range of key areas in higher education.