The ACU is partnering with the University of Johannesburg (UoJ) Library for their second virtual conference on ‘Conversations about the journey of change: a new normal’, on 7-8 September 2021.
Call for papers
Deadline: 25 June
Librarians from across the world are invited to reflect and share in conversations about lessons learnt, ongoing challenges, best practice examples and innovative solutions to the ‘new normal’ we find ourselves in.
The call for abstracts is open now and submissions are welcome on the following sub themes:
- Changes and Transitions in Collections Development
- Technology and Transitions in Libraries
- Personalisation and the Promise of Artificial Intelligence
- The Rise of Open Content
- Continuous Learning and Development: Reflections on Re-imagining Staff Development
- The Library Website and Social Media as the Virtual Front Door
- Higher Education and the SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) Challenge
Please send your 250-word abstract, with a short bio, name of institution, contact email and phone numbers of presenters, to: Reneka Panday at email@example.com by 25 June.