The Partnership for Enhanced and Blended Learning (PEBL), supported by SPHEIR , has delivered a successful model for the adoption of blended learning methodologies in universities in East Africa. With the project closing in December 2021, this webinar will reflect on achievements as well as the lessons learnt during the lifetime of the project.
The webinar will cover:
- A presentation of the learnings from the final project evaluation carried out by INASP
- How can the project learnings and outcomes be sustained following the end of the project?
- What have been some of the unexpected consequences (both the positive and negative) of the PEBL programme?
- What elements of the project can be successfully embedded in regular academic pedagogy?
Who should attend?
This is a public event open to all who are interested in the subject of blended learning. The ACU encourages the participation of members and non-members across the Commonwealth, as well as international educations and higher education councils.
- John Young (INASP)
- Richard Kajumbula (Makerere University, Uganda)
- Maryam Ismail (SUZA)
- Rhoda Gitonga (Kenyatta University, Kenya)