Commonwealth Master's Scholarship at the University of Swaziland
Why study at the University of Swaziland?
University of Swaziland says: 'Our university has many advantages, including:
- A well-established institution with a good track record of excellence in teaching, research and community engagement.
- Excellent research facilities and mentorship
- Qualified, experienced multi-cultural academic staff
- Manageable classes with good lecturer to student ratio
- Vibrant community with active student life; numerous student clubs and societies
- Close proximity to major cities: Mbabane and Manzini
- Good internet connectivity with free wifi for students in a number of hot spots
- Reserved reading and study cubicles for postgraduate students in the library
- Opportunities for research and community service
- Counselling services for students'
For more information on the university, visit www.uniswa.sz.
- Animal Science
- Conservation Ecology
- Consumer Education
- Crop Science
- Environmental Resources Management
- Food Science and Technology
- One scholarship is available, starting in August 2017.
- The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance).
- The scholarship is for Master's study only and is not applicable to a distance learning course.
- The scholarship is for a new student only and cannot be used to fund a course you have already started.
- No additional funding will be provided for applicants with families.
- The scholarship is for a maximum of two years or the length of the course, whichever is shorter.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than Swaziland.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
How to apply
Complete the application form below in as much detail as possible and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
Download the application form here.
Applications close on 10 March 2017 at midnight GMT.
For any enquiries, please contact email@example.com.