Commonwealth Master's Scholarships in Kenya
Scholarships are tenable at:
- Kenyatta University
- Maseno University
- Moi University
- The Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
All Master's courses offered by these five universities. For more course information, see the universities’ websites:
- Three scholarships are available, starting in September 2017.
- The scholarships provide full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance).
- The scholarships are for Master's study only and are not applicable to distance learning courses.
- The scholarships are for new students only and cannot be used to fund a course you have already started.
- No additional funding will be provided for applicants with families.
- The scholarships are for a maximum of two years or the length of the course, whichever is shorter.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than Kenya.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
How to apply
Complete the application form below in as much detail as possible and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
Download the application form here.
Applications close on 10 March 2017 at midnight GMT.
For any enquiries, please contact email@example.com.