Commonwealth Master's Scholarships at COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Pakistan
Why study at COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT)?
CIIT says: ‘We know you want excellent teaching, a great student experience and more than anything, a degree that opens doors. Our excellence in research, dynamic and interactive teaching, wide range of academic degree programs, vast network of inter-disciplinary research centres, multicultural campuses, state-of-the-art facilities, along with our strong reputation and world rankings, are just some of the reasons international students flock to COMSATS Institute of Information Technology.’
For more information on the university, visit www.comsats.edu.pk.
- Banking and Finance
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Computer Sciences
- Cyber Security
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Security
- International Relations
- Management Sciences
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Three scholarships are available, starting in September 2017.
- The scholarships provide full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance).
- The scholarships are for Master's study only and are not applicable to distance learning courses.
- The scholarships are for new students only and cannot be used to fund a course you have already started.
- No additional funding will be provided for applicants with families.
- Scholarships are for a maximum of two years.
- International students are required to live in CIIT accommodation.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than Pakistan.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
How to apply
Complete the application form below in as much detail as possible and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
Download the application form here.
Applications close on 10 March 2017 at midnight GMT.
For any enquiries, please contact email@example.com.